What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV10 Kit For Sale

Timinfla2

This is the complete kit except for FWF. It's a slow-build kit that's approx 55%-60% done depending on who you ask. The Finishing Kit arrived last week. I'm tired of dealing with scammers so if you're interested let me know. Sacrificing the kit for $65K obo plus cost of finishing kit, not a dime more ($31,129.48). So round out the price at $96K. This also includes the upgraded flap motor (installed), FLYLED's kit, and SkyDesign Extended Range tanks.

This is the complete kit except for FWF. It's a slow-build kit that's approx 55%-60% done depending on who you ask. The Finishing Kit arrived last week. I'm tired of dealing with scammers so if you're interested let me know. Sacrificing the kit for $65K obo plus cost of finishing kit, not a dime more ($31,129.48). So round out the price at $96K. This also includes the upgraded flap motor (installed), FLYLED's kit, and SkyDesign Extended Range tanks.
Hi can I get some pics of your project please😎

Please contact me. interested. PM Sent.

Back