What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Rear Interior Dimensions without seats

jahoosafat

Hi - I'd measure this stuff myself but my hangar is 40 mins away and I'm doing a pup transport tomorrow that I need to determine how many crates will fit. I've removed my rear seats, so the question is the height, width, and depth of the rear seat area and the height, width, and depth of the cargo area. Is anyone near their plane and can shoot me those dimensions? Thanks for your help!

Hi - I'd measure this stuff myself but my hangar is 40 mins away and I'm doing a pup transport tomorrow that I need to determine how many crates will fit. I've removed my rear seats, so the question is the height, width, and depth of the rear seat area and the height, width, and depth of the cargo area. Is anyone near their plane and can shoot me those dimensions? Thanks for your help!

The limitng factor is the doors. There seems to be nothing that won't fit in the rear seat area that was able to fit through the doors; At least with the front seats in. I've put the entire contents of my son's dorm room in the 10 several times with the rear seats out. He kept telling me "It won't fit dad." We had room to spare.

Larry

Back