What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV 10 overhead console mold has found its next builder!

bnovak1220

Patron
Hello RV10 builders! During my build, a fellow builder passed on a mold used to form an overhead console…which was built by another builder. The guy that built the mold passed it on for free with the stipulation that it get passed on for free to other builders interested in this cost effective way to build your own overhead console in the RV10 cabin top. If anyone is interested in this mold please let me know. The mold is located in Lynchburg, Va. -
you can email me at [email protected]

-Berkley

Attachments

• IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 190
I may be interested in it. I'm based in York, PA, but I occasionally get down to Roanoke to see family. It may be a bit before I get to that point, but I like the idea of molding the over head console. Do you have any pictures of the completed console?

IMG_4817.JPG53161325108__170E5B8C-D2E2-4003-8CB7-9CF60D025FA4.JPGIMG_3819.jpegIMG_8262.jpeg
I used the mold before passing it on to Berkley. The "bump" in the middle is my addition to accommodate a GPS antenna BNC elbow connector and is not part of the mold itself.

Attachments

• IMG_8262.jpeg
    IMG_8262.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 94
Hello again RV 10 builders! This mold has founds its next builder! When bimmer1980 is done with it, I‘m sure he will post back here for the next person!

-Berkley

Back