What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Post your Interior Photos

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get some ideas for new interior on my 7 -- saw one a while back with all black (or graphite) interior that looked great. If you have some pictures of darker interior would you mind posting them? Thank you.

Last edited:
It’s not all black, but certainly on the darker side. Stewart systems boulder grey interior, raven black panel, and blackhearth leather seats. IMG_9410.jpeg

Looks great. Who did it?
I painted the interior and panel myself. The seats are from classic aero with Moore and Giles leather. Moore and Giles will send you literally 100+ leather swatches in every color and texture imaginable. Classic will upholster the seats in whichever hide you choose.

Sorry these are rough when I was just setting up new interior, but all i had handy.

Attachments

• IMG_9790.PNG
    IMG_9790.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9788.PNG
    IMG_9788.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9789.PNG
    IMG_9789.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9791.PNG
    IMG_9791.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9793.PNG
    IMG_9793.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
Its not done yet, but heres my -7 interior. Will have full Sportsman II from Classic Aero Designs. Twin Dynon HDX (eventually IFR navigator in center). Panel, labels, paint done by me, far from perfect.

IMG_5941.jpg

Last edited:
Back