What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Prop Day!

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
It’s going to be so hard to just leave this in the box for the next year!

When we cut the deal on the F1 kit last month, I chatted with Jim Rust at Whirlwind to let him know we’d eventually need a prop. Surprise, surprise….he had a WW-330 just about done that was for another customer, but the order had been put on hold - so it got my name attached, and it showed up yesterday! We opened the box to make sure all looked good, and it does - but we closed it back up for safe storage. (Of course, they are packed facing down so we only saw the back side…..)

Sort of like getting a bike for Christmas when you live in snow country!!
8D940E5C-1636-40E0-B6F9-4770C6D15FFD.jpeg

It’s going to be so hard to just leave this in the box for the next year!

When we cut the deal on the F1 kit last month, I chatted with Jim Rust at Whirlwind to let him know we’d eventually need a prop. Surprise, surprise….he had a WW-330 just about done that was for another customer, but the order had been put on hold - so it got my name attached, and it showed up yesterday! We opened the box to make sure all looked good, and it does - but we closed it back up for safe storage. (Of course, they are packed facing down so we only saw the back side…..)

Sort of like getting a bike for Christmas when you live in snow country!!
View attachment 54923
Super cool. I recently installed a 330 on N14ZM :)

Back