What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Manchester, UK

Daida

Well Known Member
g'day folks!!

i have an upcoming event in Manchester, UK which i want to attend and may be go there by my RV.
The event is from July 5th till July 7th.
Does anyone have recommendations concerning airfields nearby which i should take into account?
Topics are parking space (tie downs), fuel and public transport downtown Manchester.

So far Manchester Barton, Kenyon Hall or Crossland Moore seem like suitable.

Any recommendations or other suggestions are welcome.

thanks in advance.........

If you are going in to Manchester City itself, then Barton is your only choice. It has fuel and is on the public transport network - or a short taxi ride away. The other two are in the middle of nowhere by comparison. You will not save time going to those!

Thanks Dusty_B!
i almost figured, but it's always better to re-assure.

Anyone any personal experience with going i and out of Barton?

g'day folks!!

i have an upcoming event in Manchester, UK which i want to attend and may be go there by my RV.
The event is from July 5th till July 7th.
Does anyone have recommendations concerning airfields nearby which i should take into account?
Topics are parking space (tie downs), fuel and public transport downtown Manchester.

So far Manchester Barton, Kenyon Hall or Crossland Moore seem like suitable.

Any recommendations or other suggestions are welcome.

thanks in advance.........
I think Flying Reporter on youtube did a review of Barton a couple of years ago, should tell you all you need to know.

Back