What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Hangar Space in/around DFW

stre176

Hello,

I am looking to buy a T-hangar or rent space in a hangar for my project. I am flexible on airport location, but I would prefer the northern half of DFW. If anyone knows of anything that is available, I would greatly appreciate the tip!

Thanks!
-Brock

Simple! Call Jay Pratt @ RV Central, over at Hicks. He rents out builder space for this exact scenario! Plus, it's VERY close to drive there from Keller.

***Brock, it looks like you are new to the forums. Welcome! To elaborate on the statement above, Jay Pratt has a large facility @ Hicks Airport. There are planes at all stages of construction there. He can give you the particulars, but his business is built around your exact original question. Not only does he have rental space to work on your project, but he also has all the specialty tools and can provide builder assistance. I wanted to elaborate on just telling you 'to call RV Central'.....it's the exact answer to your question. Plus there are RV's and RV nuts everywhere around that place. You'd love it.

Last edited:
Brock,
+1 on Gary's suggestion to contact Jay. He's built 4 RV's himself, and helped almost (or is it over?) 40 other folks build theirs. I've known Jay personally for 10 years now, and concur with Gary...you will not find anyone better suited to help you!

Just send a PM to "jaypratt" here or hopefully this link will work: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/member.php?u=156. Jay is a regular visitor and contributor here, and he will get back to you.

Best,

Nice insulated Newish T-Hanger 52F

Bobby Hawk is selling a very nice T-Hanger at Northwest Regional. Call him at 940 367 1102. It is brick outside with bi-fold doors. He may be interested in renting it out.

BFF

Jay helped me get my RV in the air 12 years ago. I consider him one of my best friends (but most people probably say that). If you want in the air fast, and some laughs along the way, not the worst call you could make.

v/r,
dr

Building Space

Brock,

I have space at Hicks Airport T67. Two hangers. 85x60, & 70x55. let me know your needs.
817-439-1220

And yes Doug is one of my best friends. :)

Back