What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IO-390-EXP Power Charts

georgemohr

Well Known Member
Hi all, has anyone gone through the effort to create a set of typical POH percent power charts for the IO-390-EXP using the Lycoming power charts in the Operating Manual? Would you be willing to share that?

TY!
George

P.S for those wondering how that is done, here's a good kitplanes page discussing this

Hi all, has anyone gone through the effort to create a set of typical POH percent power charts for the IO-390-EXP using the Lycoming power charts in the Operating Manual? Would you be willing to share that?

TY!
George

P.S for those wondering how that is done, here's a good kitplanes page discussing this
I generate performance charts from my RV-14A during flight testing. It was quite easy using my G3X touch. My configuration includes engine drive A/C and ram air intake, so I wouldn't rely on someone else's performance charts.

TY!
George

There is an App for that.

It works pretty well for my 320.

Back