What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IFR RV10 for sale all Garmin $329k

jerpo1

2005 RV10. 900 hours airframe. Less than 100 hours on fresh overhauled engine and prop. Lycoming 235 HP carb. IFR panel with all Garmin avionics. Impecable build quality. High quality paint and interior. Additional pictures and logbooks available upon request. $349K.
Photo Jul 15 2023, 7 12 08 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 15 2023, 7 12 08 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 15 2023, 6 53 38 PM.jpg

Would you mind sending me a PM with some details about how you terminated the center console without using the aerosport panel? And how you routed the throttle/mixture/prop cables? I see they come up from the top of the tunnel behind the panel, but you tucked them back there pretty nicely.

Would you mind sending me a PM with some details about how you terminated the center console without using the aerosport panel? And how you routed the throttle/mixture/prop cables? I see they come up from the top of the tunnel behind the panel, but you tucked them back there pretty nicely.
Hello Greg,

I would have to direct you to Steinair in Minneapolis as they built and installed the entire panel along with the throttle/mixture/prop cable conversion.

actually flew and inspected this aircraft a couple of weeks ago. It is a very nice -10 with only a few minor issues that might need attention. In fact, they might be taken care of by this time. The owner is a very nice and accommodating gentleman. Don't let the 235 HP scare you away, it got off of the ground and cruised just as good or better than my RV8

actually flew and inspected this aircraft a couple of weeks ago. It is a very nice -10 with only a few minor issues that might need attention. In fact, they might be taken care of by this time. The owner is a very nice and accommodating gentleman. Don't let the 235 HP scare you away, it got off of the ground and cruised just as good or better than my RV8
Looks like a nice plane, for sure. I personally would prefer the 260hp though as I feel like it gets me away from the runway quicker (which is never a bad thing).

Robert thanks for sharing your insight with the plane. At this point you know just as much or more about my plane than I do! In spite of things not working out I am very glad to have met you. Good luck with your search!

Back