What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Touch Checklist Editor

ColoradoSolar

Well Known Member
I am developing a checklist editor for the G3X Touch that will run on iPad or MacOS. It is not quite to the testing phase but I am looking for a few people who would like to test the software. Either reply here or DM me.

Draker was working on one written in javascript which ran on a web page so it didn't need any OS dependencies at all. Which is the platonic ideal IMHO. :) Maybe slide him a DM and see if he's ready to release it.

Happy to help test a MacOS one.

- mark

Most willing to help test but don’t have an operating G3X panel yet. Will be working on that this winter.

I am still working on some tweaks but will hopefully be ready for testing later this week or next week. The initial testing release will have some known rough edges.

The more the merrier, would love to see this one, too. Happy to help with the software development, too, if needed. I've done iOS and macOS programming for years.

If anyone who contacted me about testing the app hasn't received the TestFlight invite email let me know and I will send it again.

I am developing a checklist editor for the G3X Touch that will run on iPad or MacOS. It is not quite to the testing phase but I am looking for a few people who would like to test the software. Either reply here or DM me.
Can you share the MACOS version?

Back