What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS Assembled RV-10 Empennage Kit w/LCP

Dpauley01

I'm New Here
Assembled with Synergy South builder assistance to the point that it was awaiting the fuselage. While waiting for the fuselage the LCP problem arose and now the kit needs to be taken apart and reworked. All of the recommended replacement parts as well as the potential damage parts provided by Vans are included (I selected every part that Vans offered AND provided proof it was assembled to get the parts with a high probability for damage). Everything is here and ready to begin the rework activity. Asking $2500 but open to reasonable offers.

IMG_0174.jpeg

Assembled with Synergy South builder assistance to the point that it was awaiting the fuselage. While waiting for the fuselage the LCP problem arose and now the kit needs to be taken apart and reworked. All of the recommended replacement parts as well as the potential damage parts provided by Vans are included (I selected every part that Vans offered AND provided proof it was assembled to get the parts with a high probability for damage). Everything is here and ready to begin the rework activity. Asking $2500 but open to reasonable offers.

View attachment 61205
Where is this kit located?

Back