What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Engine mount vendor?

Jckeenum

I'm New Here
Anyone know who makes the engine mounts for vans? I'm trying to finish my -7 and my finish kit was " in crating" for almost seven months before bankruptcy... No word on my finish kit, but I've decided to try and piece together my finish kit through other vendors.

Anyone know who makes the engine mounts for vans? I'm trying to finish my -7 and my finish kit was " in crating" for almost seven months before bankruptcy... No word on my finish kit, but I've decided to try and piece together my finish kit through other vendors.

I don't know who the vendor is, but you may be able to figure it out by looking at the filed claims and checking the invoices at the end of each claim.

https://www.bmcgroup.com/restructuring/Claims.aspx?ClientID=537

Russ McCutcheon, McCutcheon Metal Fabrication

AFAIK if he is able to sell to you you will need to paint because Van’s has a 3rd party do the powder coat.

Last edited:
Russ McCutcheon, McCutcheon Metal Fabrication

AFAIK if he is able to sell to you you will need to paint because Van’s has a 3rd party do the powder coat.

At this point, paint would be the easiest thing to come by. I'm just hoping to get parts to finish my plane before I lose total interest.

Back