What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Electronic parts list

wirejock

Well Known Member
I have a Digikey list. Makes it much easier to order parts. It takes forever to find the exact part.
The prices and shipping are lower than the usual suppliers.
Maybe it will save someone a bunch of time searching and a few pennies. Most other stuff is easy to find, but I can add part numbers if someone needs Faston terminals.
Solder sleeves seem cheapest from Spruce.

D-sub 9 pin. Pins are cheaper in bulk. 100 is a sweet spot.
D-sub Female, Part# 2057-DE09-SR-ND
D-sub Male, Part # 2057-DE09-PR-ND
Backshell, Part# AE11007-ND
4-40 Thumbscrew, Part # 160-02TSA-ND
Jack Screw Female 4-40, Part# 160-17FA-ND
D-sub Pin Male, Part# 1506-1070-ND
D-sub Pin Female, Part # 1506-1069-ND

Antenna connectors
BNC straight, Part # ACX1000-ND
BNC 90, Part # ARF1870-ND
TNC straight, Part # ACX1070-ND
TNC 90, Part # ARF1671-ND

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Digi-Key, especially for those of us who are SOTTUSA (somewhere other than the USA), since they do free shipping for orders above $65AUD.

I checked my last order, and it included 100 each of the D-sub pin part numbers above (great minds think alike etc etc), however I'm a big fan of the Assmann WSW backshells (Part # A-FT-XX where XX=D-sub pin #). These look to be exactly the same (or very very similar) to the ones Dynon use on their pre-fab skyview cables, and they're much easier to assemble than two piece shells. Each to their own though.

I also found it was easier to go the OEM website (Molex, honeywell, AMP, TE Connectivity etc) to find their part numbers, then search for that number on Digikey for pricing and availability.

Paet numbers

I'm a big fan of Digi-Key, especially for those of us who are SOTTUSA (somewhere other than the USA), since they do free shipping for orders above $65AUD.

I checked my last order, and it included 100 each of the D-sub pin part numbers above (great minds think alike etc etc), however I'm a big fan of the Assmann WSW backshells (Part # A-FT-XX where XX=D-sub pin #). These look to be exactly the same (or very very similar) to the ones Dynon use on their pre-fab skyview cables, and they're much easier to assemble than two piece shells. Each to their own though.

I also found it was easier to go the OEM website (Molex, honeywell, AMP, TE Connectivity etc) to find their part numbers, then search for that number on Digikey for pricing and availability.

Totally agree. Let's keep the list growing for those interested.
Please post part numbers for those who would like to order from Digikey. I will edit my post and ads them so they are easy to find.

Back