What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DFW Area - Need hardware

7pilot

Well Known Member
Are most of you organized enough that you are able to group your purchases pretty well? I am at a point again where I need several bolt sizes, some washers and nuts. I don't really want to pay exorbitant shipping for this small of an order, but I don't have anything on my list right now.

Is there somewhere in the DFW area that I can pop into on an evening or Saturday morning and pick up some AN3 bolts with associated washers and nuts? Do you end up just as well off financially to order from Spruce? :confused: Sure would like to walk into a store and just grab a handful and take them to the register! :)

Yes

Check with:

Aircraft Supply Company, Inc.
7204 Parwelk
Dallas, TX 75235

214-637-3598

You will need to know your part numbers but they may be able to help with that also. You don't get to go into the bins.

aka: Action Aerospace

Like the previous post stated, Action Aerospace (at least that's what their business card says) at the same address as previously listed, has EVERYTHING you could ever want. It's over off of Harry Hines in Dallas.

Take care,

Thanks!

I will check it out as soon as I get back in town. I am out in Phoenix/Scottsdale on business. Looking forward to checking this place out!

Back