What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone has a Trurak Efis software?

filiperosa

Well Known Member
Hello,
I have a Tutrak efis that after two seconds I turn it on it goes to different parameters values like 120KTs, navigating to a waypoint, etc. it seams that it is in Demo mode.

Do anyone know how to revert this back to normal or has a flash software? (It has a compact card slot in the back)

Thanks,
Filipe

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a Trutrak efis that after two seconds I turn it on it goes to different parameters values like 120KTs, navigating to a waypoint, etc. it seams that it is in Demo mode.

Do anyone know how to revert this back to normal or has a flash software? (It has a compact card slot in the back)

Thanks,
Filipe
Is this that you're looking for:

If not, best to look on BendixKing website. They purchased Trutrak. The old Trutrak docs can be found on that site.

Is this that you're looking for:

If not, best to look on BendixKing website. They purchased Trutrak. The old Trutrak docs can be found on that site.

thanks, yes that one. I have the manual, but I need to exit this status (Demo or something similar, engine rpms goes to 2350, etc, nothing is connected). Thanks,
Filipe

thanks, yes that one. I have the manual, but I need to exit this status (Demo or something similar, engine rpms goes to 2350, etc, nothing is connected). Thanks,
Filipe
Sounds like it is in demo mode. shoot me an email at the address in my signature and I'll see what I can round up for you. It shouldn't need new software loaded, if I remember correctly, it's just a setting in one of the engineering modes.

Back