What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AeroGraphics- Great Service

Vansconvert

Well Known Member
I contacted AeroGraphics for a vinyl graphic design idea to cover up something that was painted on both fuselage sides.
It was complicated because it was circular and there was color painted around the insignia, and the graphics needed to match that color.
Aerographics sent me three color samples via USPS as an approximation to a picture I sent them. Placing them alongside the paint on the fuselage, they were close but not quite. I contacted them again with which ones were close and which one was not. Then they followed up with two more color samples. One of which was right on the money.

This is unbelievable customer service. Two mailings of color samples for which I told them up front would be a very small order. It didn't matter to them. They went the extra mile.

Can't say enough how happy I am with their fabulous customer service. A plus!!!!

I contacted AeroGraphics for a vinyl graphic design idea to cover up something that was painted on both fuselage sides.
It was complicated because it was circular and there was color painted around the insignia, and the graphics needed to match that color.
Aerographics sent me three color samples via USPS as an approximation to a picture I sent them. Placing them alongside the paint on the fuselage, they were close but not quite. I contacted them again with which ones were close and which one was not. Then they followed up with two more color samples. One of which was right on the money.

This is unbelievable customer service. Two mailings of color samples for which I told them up front would be a very small order. It didn't matter to them. They went the extra mile.

Can't say enough how happy I am with their fabulous customer service. A plus!!!!
Those guys are great! Paint masks for the airplane (from a cell phone picture of an old tee shirt in one case) and vinyl emblems for the horse trailer. Fast and reasonably priced, I highly recommend them.
Stewart Willoughby, 6

I also had a great experience recently, Although my order was pretty simple, Chris at AeroGraphics was very helpful to make sure it was all just right.
Thanks Chris & AeroGraphics.

I agree with all that has been said. A local Colorado company that is just up the highway from here! I have used several graphics companies, some of which I shall not mention here, but AeroGraphics is up there with the best and easy to deal with. MilitaryGraphics are also great and eager to make sure you have what you had in mind. They have a huge selection, especially if you need military-type decals.

That said, we are talking about GRAPHICS here and, so far, there have been little photographic proof of what they look like in use! Come on, people! Pictures!! We need PICTURES! We are visual learners!!

Back