What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advanced RV-10 Project For Sale

Sale Pending - Will post any changes

I’ve made the difficult decision to let my RV-10ER project go. It’s been constructed from the beginning in the builder assist program at Synergy Air South. It’s fairly advanced. Sitting on gear, airframe pretty much complete, cabin top and doors fitted, wings wired and pretty much complete, interior paint complete. It’s a fairly loaded example with options like Aerosport overhead and center console, Sky Design ER tanks, CiES fuel senders, Cee Bailey windows etc. You get the picture.

Stein Air has completed the Garmin panel and should ship soon. Lycoming Thunderbolt ordered last March and in the queue. So it can be flying quickly after the engine comes in.

I understand the obvious question. I’m still working on spreadsheets trying to determine a fair value for both parties. If interested reach out to me voice or text at 47eight 91eight 435eight or email: [email protected], and I will be happy to provide pricing once determined.

Last edited:
Back