kwinters

I'm New Here
Friend
Ready to purchase an RV-9 slider. VFR, steam gauges, fixed pitch, carbureted ok. If you are considering selling your plane, please let me know. Direct message, email, or call/text at your convenience.

Thanks,
Kevin
N1579E at gmaildotcom
(nine10)574-5nine7nine

Ready to purchase an RV-9 slider. VFR, steam gauges, fixed pitch, carbureted ok. If you are considering selling your plane, please let me know. Direct message, email, or call/text at your convenience.

Thanks,
Kevin
N1579E at gmaildotcom
(nine10)574-5nine7nine
Kevin, I have a RV-9A project slider 0-320 CS prop. If your interested you can PM me.

Kevin, I have a RV-9A project slider 0-320 CS prop. If your interested you can PM me.
Dennis - thanks for reaching out. I'll shoot you a PM this morning.

Some background info everyone that clicked onto this thread...
I currently own a 1946 Champ (which I used to get my PPL). It's an honest airplane, and served well as my primary trainer. However, I don't fly it much anymore. It doesn't excite me. I guess you could say 'I've lost that lovin' feelin.'

My wife and I recently bought a little vacation home at the beach. Driving the 174mi distance takes me 3h50m. Flying the Champ takes 2h13m. But the Champ is not really suited for that mission. What I really need is a faster, side-by-side airplane with a decent useful load and an electrical system. A 172 would work. So would a Cherokee. But they don't excite me either.

After careful consideration, an RV-9 is the 'best fit' for my mission. If you are thinking about selling yours, let's chat.