erich weaver

Well Known Member
My -7A has been down for weeks now while trying to get set up for an IRAN / reseal on my 200RV prop. First had issues finding a semi-local prop shop that can do the service, then difficulty in getting replacements for the mounting nuts that are a bit worn, and most recently waiting for Whirlwind to send the reseal kit after ordering it from them. I gave up on them after 8 days of nothing and numerous phone calls with no reply. JDW Propeller Service in Ohio came to my rescue and I got the reseal kit in 24 hrs. That was great service. Attached photo shows what is in the reseal kit. Now to the actual servicing….will report back when done and let you know how my California prop shop does with the reseal.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpeg
    IMG_0488.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 58
My -7A has been down for weeks now while trying to get set up for an IRAN / reseal on my 200RV prop. First had issues finding a semi-local prop shop that can do the service, then difficulty in getting replacements for the mounting nuts that are a bit worn, and most recently waiting for Whirlwind to send the reseal kit after ordering it from them. I gave up on them after 8 days of nothing and numerous phone calls with no reply. JDW Propeller Service in Ohio came to my rescue and I got the reseal kit in 24 hrs. That was great service. Attached photo shows what is in the reseal kit. Now to the actual servicing….will report back when done and let you know how my California prop shop does with the reseal.
JDW gets their parts from WW Ca. Maybe his OH English better than yours. I found working with WW Ca easy,