adinahsohn

I'm New Here
I am in southern California looking to purchase a RV A. I almost bought one but the pre-buy didn't go well. So it was suggested that I post in here asking if anyone is considering selling theirs. I would like tricycle gear, auto pilot, and as much of a glass panel as possible. The glass panel isn't a must but preferred. If you are considering selling your plane please let me know. I am a serious cash buyer and ready to go. Thank you :)

I am in southern California looking to purchase a RV A. I almost bought one but the pre-buy didn't go well. So it was suggested that I post in here asking if anyone is considering selling theirs. I would like tricycle gear, auto pilot, and as much of a glass panel as possible. The glass panel isn't a must but preferred. If you are considering selling your plane please let me know. I am a serious cash buyer and ready to go. Thank you :)
I have a 2007 7A that I am considering bringing to market. Love the airplane but mission has changed. All the times are increasing because we fly it a lot. TTAF 790, engine is a YIO-360-A1B6 200hp with 40’ish hours since new, 350 hours on a Catto 3-bladed climb prop, 10” & 7” Dynon Classic EFIS, Dynon D10 standby ADI, Panel mounted and charged iPad mini, Dynon A/P and A/P Panel, Dynon Knob Panel, Dynon Comm 1, Garmin GPS175, Trig TX56A Nav/Com, Garmin audio panel, Plasma II Electronic Ignition and one magneto, new custom leather interior. Paint is probably a 7 of 10. PM if you’d like to discuss.

vr
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_1556.jpeg
    IMG_1556.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1559.jpeg
    IMG_1559.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 86
I have a 2007 7A that I am considering bringing to market. Love the airplane but mission has changed. All the times are increasing because we fly it a lot. TTAF 790, engine is a YIO-360-A1B6 200hp with 40’ish hours since new, 350 hours on a Catto 3-bladed climb prop, 10” & 7” Dynon Classic EFIS, Dynon D10 standby ADI, Panel mounted and charged iPad mini, Dynon A/P and A/P Panel, Dynon Knob Panel, Dynon Comm 1, Garmin GPS175, Trig TX56A Nav/Com, Garmin audio panel, Plasma II Electronic Ignition and one magneto, new custom leather interior. Paint is probably a 7 of 10. PM if you’d like to discuss.

vr
Brian
I’m not sure how to send private messages. I am interested, can you message me? Where are you located?

I am considering selling my 9A later this Spring/early Summer. I can send pics and logs but I'm away from my home base so exact times and specific pics would have to wait. Basic specs: NDH, 2020 RV 9A, approx 200 hours TTAF/E, Catto 3-blade with approx 350 hours TT. Engine Titan IO-370, 185 HP, with dual Pmag, EarthX (new), engine plenum, RV 10 oil cooler. Avionics: Professional panel by Stein, Garmin 3X touch with integrated GPS, ADSB in/out, EIS. Garmin autopilot, Garmin audio panel, 2 Garmin comms, VerticalPower electronic circuit breakers. Interior by South Florida Sport Aviation. Vans SB's complied with, next condition inspection June 2024. Performance: WOT at 7500 ft gives 2650 RPM and 214 MPH (test for Catto props); economy cruise at 7500 ft, 2400 RPM, leaned to peak EGT gives 184 MPH at 8.2 GPH. If you're interested in discussing, I can be reached by email at scbt at comcast.net, or text 509 939-one two one five. Thanks