RonH

Well, at the risk of putting this out there too soon, I might...possibly...depending on the selection process, be moving to the Newport News, Va area in the near future. Can anyone let me in on the RV building/flying activities up there (Newport News, Chesapeake, Va Beach, etc...)? This new job (actually, huge promotion), if I get it, will be the final piece of the puzzle that allows me to start a build. Fingers, toes and everything else is crossed. So far, after the interview, the "trickle down" feedback from all concerned is leading me to believe that it's a pretty good possibility. They just have to go through a couple more internal interviews and will then announce their selection...hopefully in the next week or so. Any info on the area would be greatly appreciated!

Well Gary...you'll still get it...:D I'd be on the same program and would be traveling back down here on occasion...and out to all the other sites. Ya can't shut me up that easy! :D:D

Lot of views, but no replies about building and flying up there. Should I be worried? :eek::eek:

no worry, be happy

...I think it just means that your subject line is attracting the curious!

next time, try;

Maybe, Possibly....taking Cindy Crawford for a flight?

you might get even MORE hits! :D

Oh no

No Ron in the keys. The blimp will just drift away....:eek:

Congrats on maybe getting promoted! Your going to miss the keys.

Hope the aerostat doesnt drift away without you on the job. Cheers, R