I have a kit that I started a couple years ago and life got in the way of me making real progress. The veritcal stab and rudder are complete, horizontal stabilizer partially complete. The rest of the tail has not been started.

Also purchased a tool kit from Cleaveland tools that is for sale, contents include the below and a few other items:
4000 RPM Nova Palm Drill - ADP310
Compression type dimpling tool DRDT2
Pneumatic squeezer, 3" yoke, all the squeezer cup sets, rivet sets, rivet back plate/back set, special bucking bar, Tungsten bucking bar, gauge, dimple die sets, fluting pliers, offset hand seamer, 3M wheels, deburr tools, countersinks, step drill, bunch of reamers, jobber drills, edge forming tool, several cleko plyers, all the necessary clekos and cleko clamps, microstop countersink cage

Local pickup only in Charlotte, NC for the kit. The tools I could ship if interested but would be nice to sell it all to the same buyer.

Sorry, I realized my toolkit was separated into two orders so my tool list above is incomplete. I have the entire RV-10 tool kit, merged invoices are available here: