BOWRV7

I'm New Here
I am assisting with the sale of this due to the sudden death of my father. I am familiar with the plane and the build so I will answer as many questions as I can.
The build process started around 2007, was completed and issued airworthiness cert in 2019. Due to declining health and covid related issues the plane was not flown much and subsequently has 57 hours TT. Extremely basic, probably the most bare bones RV there is. No damage history. My father was a pilot/ A&P and wanted a very basic and light plane, the weight is about 1100 Lbs.
Slow build kit built by A&P, completely primed inside during assembly. Tip-up, manual trim, no autopilot. Wood FP prop. Steam gauges, Flightline 760A radio/intercom, Garmin GTX 327, UAvionix ADSB in/out.
Engine is a O360 A2F, runs great. The engine was taken out of long term storage, disassembled, inspected, and reassembled with new parts where necessary. New factory rebuilt Mags and carb installed.
The Cons:
- Slightly heavy right wing, this was something he was planning on fixing but did not get to it.
- The wood prop has a damaged place on the trailing age, I am not sure how this happened but was defiantly not a prop strike. Probably happened in the hangar or the result of rock damage? This issue was discovered recently and most likely makes it not airworthy. The prop needs to be replaced.
- No lighting installed. (I think he was planning on adding)
-The log books are not very detailed, conditional inspections, oil changes and phase 1 signoff are all there but the logs are not very detailed. The last conditional inspection was logged in July 2023. Someone recently inspected the plane and had issue with the lack of documentation on the engine. The engine runs great, is very smooth, has excellent oil pressure and temps.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a well built RV7 for a great price. It is unfortunate that we need to sell but the family cannot afford to keep it. I feel the price is very reasonable, we have set the price for a quick sell. I am in the process of sorting through paperwork and will provide as much documentation as possible. I am disclosing everything I know about the plane and being completely transparent.
Private message if interested. $85,000 hangered at KBOW, Bartow FL.

Attachments

• 123_1 (1).jpeg
    123_1 (1).jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 299
  • 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_9539.jpg
    IMG_9539.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_9257.jpg
    IMG_9257.jpg