texdog

Well Known Member
We received our uAvionics upgrade today . Thanks uAvionics for helping me to get off of the bad boy list. It hasn’t ever been a real problem, but it’s nice to get this fixed.

We received our uAvionics upgrade today . Thanks uAvionics for helping me to get off of the bad boy list. It hasn’t ever been a real problem, but it’s nice to get this fixed.
Did you get an email heads-up that it was on the way?

The one that is supposed to fix the low altitude ADS-B out. Our nearest radar site is 60 miles away in flat country, so until I was 1500 ft. AGL there was no reply and I failed all the test when departing from home field. The FAA didn’t care, they put me on the do not serve list. uAvionix has a fix for that and sent it to me free. I just need to install it.

The one that is supposed to fix the low altitude ADS-B out. Our nearest radar site is 60 miles away in flat country, so until I was 1500 ft. AGL there was no reply and I failed all the test when departing from home field. The FAA didn’t care, they put me on the do not serve list. uAvionix has a fix for that and sent it to me free. I just need to install it.
What is DO NOT SERVE list? I am kind of glad I dont live in that special airspace that needs adsb

If you fly a lot in class B,C and E the FAA tracks the ADS-B performance and if you are out of tolerance they put your airplane on a do not serve list. They could refuse entry into those airspaces.

uAvionics called today to see if I received the kit and offered help for installation. I appreciate their customer service.