What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A new college Freshman

Lucio I-NLCM

Hello Folks;
First of all I'm sorry in advance for my poor english, so please be patient if I'll do errors.
I'm new member of this very helpful forum, so I decided to introduce myself at all of you as a sign of gratitude for what I've read so far and to thank DR that made it possible to share the knowledge.
In short:
Italian RV-7 builder from standard kit.
I live, of course with my family (pillars of this project), in Milano south area, and I love to fly for about twenty years starting my adventure on seaplane fly school in Como, where I was born.
The RV project comes from 2005 and with some stops, now restarts, so I'm determined to finish my dream, but for that I'll need your help.
I want to thanks my friend Luca "I-LUKE" the support my and clear my doubts, I hope to have the opportunity to thanks lot of you for your suggest and helps.
Have a nice day at all.
:)

Hi I will be in Milan on Tuesday 28th ... staying at
COSMOHOTEL PALACE
Via F. De Sanctis, 5
20092 – Cinisello Balsamo (MI)
Tel. +39.02.617771
are you far away ? I have been build a RV6 for a very long time ... maybe we could meet up

Welcome Lucio!

Your English is better than some here that speak it as a first language, and definitely better than my Italian. The only words I know are ciao, birra, and grazie, in that order.:D

My wife "dragged" me to Italy about 7-1/2 years ago and I ended up having the time of my life, seeing Pisa, Florence, Venice, and Rome. The next time, I want to see up north in your part of the country.

Good luck on finishing up your 7. Sounds like you're almost there!

Welcome to VAF!

Hello Folks;

I'm new member of this very helpful forum, so I decided to introduce myself at all of you as a sign of gratitude for what I've read so far and to thank DR that made it possible to share the knowledge.

In short: Have a nice day at all.
:)

Lucio, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

Your English is just fine, a LOT better than my Italian:D

Benvenuto

L'Inglese tuo e`miglio del mio Italiano....
Complimenti per aver scelto un aereo fantastico e un progetto che ti dara molta sodifazione!

Io sono visuto a Milano dove i mie genitori avevano un business per generazioni. Sono un "3-time owner di RV's", e adesso abito in California su un aereoporto vicino Yosemite che si chiama Groveland, "E45".

For the bennifit of others, in English...
Welcome to the wonderful world family of RV owners, and an extended thanks to Mr. Reeves for establishing this site as a means to communicate with each other. I was raised in Milano as my family had businesses there. I am a three-time owner of RV's and I now live in an airport community in Groveland, California, E45, close to Yosemite National Park. I return to Italy quite frequently as my elderly father still lives there in Lesa, Lago Maggiore.
If you ever need anything or get the opportunity to visit California, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Mike Lella
[email protected]

Welcome Lucio,

You have the three things you need to complete your project, the support of your family, the love of flying, and determination/persistence to complete the plane. Keep pounding those rivets and your grin will will follow.

Thanks Pierre, Jan, Longranger and both of you Mark , with your words I feel at home.
Jan, advise me some days before, so I will try to be there.

thanks

Lella, your Italian is better then lot of Italian people, but you know, not all have our luck.
Kleens, when I'll reach my RV green, of course I'll show you.
Thanks to you

Back