What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Good evening with RV

Vlad

Well Known Member
Working hours are over done for the day. Clocked out and 30 minutes run from work to the hangar. There were freshly flared brake lines for RV12. Nicely done.Tried to bend them no way brain is frozen. Here comes RV therapy :D

Energized and there are still couple gallons left in right tank. 53 miles later...

... I am posting this.

Get to your shop NOW!!! :D

Order the lines from Tom at TS Flightlines! $80 I think it was, and they are great! No bends to make....more time to fly.

We will make it out your way one year. You will either have take me on a tour of the sites in your 9 or you fly me around in the ten so I can see the sites and not worry about the flying, your choice:D.You clearly got the area mastered. I am sure the ten will like you:rolleyes: Gas on me either way.

Vald, how far from Wings Field (KLOM) are you? My daughter is moving out there for the summer or longer, so thinking of flying out for a visit next fall.

Hey Vlad, I had the same idea as you did, only mine was for lunch. Made an impromptu trip to Cedar Key.

Great day RV'ating.

2ztf0j6.jpg

ffd0rk.jpg

No food pics.... sorry. Diet requires salad.

96w76v.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto

We will make it out your way one year. You will either have take me on a tour of the sites in your 9 or you fly me around in the ten so I can see the sites and not worry about the flying, your choice:D.You clearly got the area mastered. I am sure the ten will like you:rolleyes: Gas on me either way.

Same for me. I would love to take the Manhattan tour, will be looking for a guide:)

Motorcycle ride, Airplane ride, Motorcycle ride..perfect day!

Thanks Vlad for the OUTSTANDING pictures and travel log!! Only one addition would 'cap' an already perfect day....motorcycle ride, airplane ride, motorcycle ride home!!:D

Hey Vlad, I had the same idea as you did, only mine was for lunch. Made an impromptu trip to Cedar Key.

Great day RV'ating.

2ztf0j6.jpg

ffd0rk.jpg

96w76v.jpg

Gary you are living the dream! For me it was just a therapy session :)

We've had a welcome break in the run of wet and windy weather in the UK today, so I was able to hook up with Ed Hicks for an air to air photo shoot (more about that later).
Adrian Bonwitt and Sandy McFarlane provided the camera ship and formation expertise. On the way home we got together for a bit more formation with G-DAZZ:
1881da05f2e04b68c9deb25877114956_zps908f0c97.jpg

Gotta Love CDK

Great day RV'ating.

2ztf0j6.jpg

ffd0rk.jpg

96w76v.jpg

Great Idea Gary
I've sat at that table many times and the ones behind you.
You have to make the trek to ZPH and fly up with us one day.
Vlad - you have to fly down and add this to your list of islands.

Troy, come you will like it here. A bit of traffic but nothing to worry about. On a good sunny weekend there could be up to two dozen helicopters and three/ five fixed wing aircrafts by the Statue and in the Corridor/Exclusion. It's really fun everybody sees each other.

We've had a welcome break in the run of wet and windy weather in the UK today, so I was able to hook up with Ed Hicks for an air to air photo shoot (more about that later).
Adrian Bonwitt and Sandy McFarlane provided the camera ship and formation expertise. On the way home we got together for a bit more formation with G-DAZZ:
1881da05f2e04b68c9deb25877114956_zps908f0c97.jpg

If Ed Hicks involved that's a cover page picture :)

Gary you are living the dream! For me it was just a therapy session :)

Yeah, I am, but getting out for a few hours requires my brother staying with mom now.

But I do get to ride my Harley to the airport when that happens ....:D

Troy, come you will like it here. A bit of traffic but nothing to worry about. On a good sunny weekend there could be up to two dozen helicopters and three/ five fixed wing aircrafts by the Statue and in the Corridor/Exclusion. It's really fun everybody sees each other.

Are you trying to say you do not want to fly my Ten, :D Lol.

Back