What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Team AeroDynamix Video

Smokey---that is truely awesome! After seeing you guys Saturday, I know why you are great!!!
Fantastic job!!
Tom

Awsome, what is the belly light model/ install pics?

Regards,

Hernan,

They are 4-inch landing lights (Whelen A715-1 with 100W PAR 36 sealed beam lamps). They are mounted on a 1-inch square aluminum tube on the belly, about 4 feet forward of the tail wheel and canted down about 10-degrees.

We tried the Whelen LED landing lights, which are very bright but the color was too white. The halogens give off a warmer color which makes the illuminated smoke trail look like an afterburner plume.

Hernan,

They are 4-inch landing lights (Whelen A715-1 with 100W PAR 36 sealed beam lamps). They are mounted on a 1-inch square aluminum tube on the belly, about 4 feet forward of the tail wheel and canted down about 10-degrees.

We tried the Whelen LED landing lights, which are very bright but the color was too white. The halogens give off a warmer color which makes the illuminated smoke trail look like an afterburner plume.

Looks like this

8382032740_53b00fd3f5_b.jpg

"Flight"
"afterburner ON, ready NOW "
Great job Ron !!!
I hope to be able to watch your show one day.

Outstanding! The lights into the smoke stream is extremely creative, my hat's off to you guys! Excellent music also!

(don't miss the other videos on their channel)

Back