What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Survey

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I have opportunity to discuss the RV12 and my build with at group. This started me thinking of a few questions. I talked to Van’s and they have sold about 686 kits and 187 owners have notified Van’s they are flying.

I created a quick 5 question survey for the 12 build process – I will post the results in a few weeks. Removed Link - survey expired

Thanks

Last edited:
Update on the RV12 Survey

There are 81 responses now. Statically they look normal.

One thing that puzzled me so far, about 65% answered the last question and the remaining did not answer how satisfied they are with their RV12
sat chart.jpg

sat pie chart.jpg

I will post more graphs in the next few days after more RV12 builders have taken the survey.

Your thoughts or comments?

There are 81 responses now. Statically they look normal.

One thing that puzzled me so far, about 65% answered the last question and the remaining did not answer how satisfied they are with their RV12

I will post more graphs in the next few days after more RV12 builders have taken the survey.

Your thoughts or comments?

Could it be that since in you original post you wrote "I created a quick 5 question survey for the 12 build process", but then when a responder gets to the last question, it looks as though you meant the survey only for those that had competed and flown their RV-12.
Maybe some responders haven't yet fully completed their project so they felt they should skip the question?

Could it be that since in you original post you wrote "I created a quick 5 question survey for the 12 build process", but then when a responder gets to the last question, it looks as though you meant the survey only for those that had competed and flown their RV-12.
Maybe some responders haven't yet fully completed their project so they felt they should skip the question?

^^^^^^^^^That's PRECISELY why I skipped the last question. ^^^^^^

Duh!

:rolleyes: I should have added N/A or not flying as an option for the last question

Makes sense, thanks for the quick response guys.

Update

The RV12 stats are below, as of today 100 responses, really no surprises. I will post the full stats and anonymous comments in a week or so after more have completed the survey.
q1.jpg
q2.jpg

q3.jpg
q4.jpg

q5.jpg
q5 pie.jpg

No real surprises - thoughts? :D

Back