What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks to JD Air - Darwin and Jason!!

rvmills

Well Known Member
I just wanted to send a shout out and say thanks to Darwin Barrie and Jason Krause of JD Air Parts!

While running at the Reno Air Races this year, during qualifications, I had a failure of my previous tail link (different type, it just became a victim of the beating of our humongous expansion joints here at Stead). I tried a local welder at the airport for a quick field repair, but was not really satisfied with the outcome.

An e-mail to Jason and a call to Darwin later, and they had a JD Air Tail Link on the way to us in Reno ASAP. Darwin actually pulled his personal link off his plane and shipped it himself!

I just wanted to let everyone know how they pulled out the stops, and what nice guys they are!

I ran the link in 2 races on Friday, and promised them a picture of it in front of home pylon. Sadly, the events that day prevented me from taking the picture, but I'll morph one together for them and post it when I can.

In the meantime, just wanted to say thanks guys! Really appreciate it!

Great RV community we have...these are a couple of the good guys!

Cheers,
Bob

Back