What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Birth of another RV-10, N410DP, SN: 41135

rvator10

Well Known Member
Patron
I?m proud to announce the birth of another RV10, N410DP, SN: 41135, my first flight was September 10, 2011.
This RV10 took 10 months slow build, and was my 4th RV, so I?m defiantly a repeat offender.
My first build was an RV6 in 2000, my second build was an RV10 in 2005, my third build was a RV8A in 2008 and now another RV10 in 2011.
The building process is very addicting and I plan to start supporting other builder?s projects to keep that addiction satisfied.
I have 750 RV fun flying hours and hope to accumulate many more. I want to say thanks to my son Thomas for all his wonderful help and thanks to a very patient girlfriend.:D
Doug

Nice job Doug. Fourth one? Wow!

Having a few RVs under your belt already and even another 10, did you do anything differently on this build?

Congratulations on another one

The building process is very addicting and I plan to start supporting other builder?s projects to keep that addiction satisfied.

Doug

No joke Doug that's why you have so few posts for those years :D Start supporting us online here in Builders Tips and other sections. There are so many questions unanswered.

Back