Tom, those photos take me back to that sickening moment four or five years ago when I did exactly the same thing. The damage looks identical. I tried to find my posts on this forum about my incident, but could not find them. Anyway, I got pretty much the same advice you are getting today. I found a gray haired sheet metal wizard and he made it look like new. Unfortunately, when I did the leak test, it failed. So, we started removing proseal and found a hairline crack in that end rib. We ended up replacing the end rib, and with the help of a good friend who is an A&P and also a sheet metal guru, we got it installed and sealed without too much trouble. Note: if you have to order a new end rib, be aware that the part number that ends in "R" is for the left wing, and the part labeled "L" is for the right wing. Ask me how I know.
My advice to anyone using wing cradles is to clamp or fasten the spar securely
to the cradle. That is the step I had ignored when I built my cradles. After that, I used hardware store bolts through the bolt holes, with some neoprene hose to protect the spar bolt holes.
This has happened to a few others over the years, too.