What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Valkaria Air Fest Today

Pat Hatch

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Valkaria, no the one in Florida... from today's airshow:

Our good friend, Turbo, taking a photo of Mannan Thomason's beautiful RV-8 in his hangar at Valkaria:

DSC_4772_pp.jpg

Turbo again next to my airplane:

DSC_4771_pp.jpg

Eric Henson's gorgeous RV-7, 17 years in the making:

DSC_4802_pp.jpg

A couple of other RV's from the show:

DSC_4801_pp.jpg

DSC_4800_pp.jpg

An altogether beautiful day in central Florida enhancing a very well put together smaller airshow. Airport manager did a nice job!

if only I were in Florida... Those planes would not be happy sitting outside in the NE today:

KLNS 191653Z 31030G47KT 10SM SCT060 06/M08 A2987 RMK AO2 PK WND 29047/1648

Beautiful pictures however and we are all extremely jealous! :)

Valkaria

Thanks for the photos, Pat. I really enjoyed meeting you and Turbo today. It was good to talk to both of you.

For those of you thought about comimg and didn't-----You sure missed a good day!

Just one small correction, the hangar was borrowed for the weekend. I normally base "No. One Girl" at KAJR in North East Georgia.

Great Meeting You!

Pleasure chatting with you yesterday, Pat and the sunscreen was a lifesaver for this fair skinned lad. Hope to catch you again at one of the gatherings.

And thanks for the glam photo of N94CR. High flattery to be included in a group that includes Eric's.

great day........

in florida for a flyin / airshow. you can link over to see tim verroi and his new to him rv-7.
pat, thanks for the sunscreen and chairs. we escaped the sun burn.
missed eric henson but the plane looks fantastic.
this is a great airport with a nice airport manager. im sure they did well to raise $ for the airport.

two happy florida fly boys. blue skys.
img0666xi.jpg

CASH POOR & TOYS GALORE!!!!!

Ed, I don't know how I missed you but I'll find you next time. It was sure good to see everyone. It was a great airshow on a perfect day. Only down side, my Electroair ignition that has stumbled on me a couple of times, quit on me right after I raised the tail. Flew it off at 2000 rpms, pucker was about an 8 for a minute, then it kicked on like afterburner climbed to 5500 and went home with no problems. Having my other mag serviced as we speak. Sure glad my wife was sick and couldn't come.

I'll tell you what... if this isn't some motivation to finish these beautiful planes and retire to Florida, then nothing is!!!

Thanks for for some late winter motivation!!!

Back