What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Wiring Diagram / Schematic

RV-12 Schematic

Good going Mike. Excellent job. Your schematic will be a great help to other builders.
Joe

This will be extremely useful!

Thank you for your effort, Mike. There isn't an RV-12 owner out there that won't find this invaluable eventually.

Jay Sluiter
N124CS, Serial No. 80
Albany, OR (S12)

Thats a lot of work! Thanks.

I have seen the fuel pump position for the Otto switch before on the PCB.
Is the open position on the PCB for the switch wired already wired(12V & pin30)? So that if you install a Otto switch at that position and change the fuel pump red wire to pin 30 it will work?

Fuel Pump Switch

if you install a Otto switch at that position and change the fuel pump red wire to pin 30 it will work?
Yes, you are correct. Move the Red wire from pin 29 to pin 30 and solder in the switch. Now you will have control over the fuel pump. Get in the habit of turning on the fuel pump along with the master switch, then you will not forget.
Joe

What is the Term CLT- ??

Hey Mike! Fantastic Schematic!!
I printed it out and was sorting through it. One question for any of you sharpies. There are several references to a term that I am unfamiliar with. It's "CLT-"
I think that it must be a neutral return, but I can't find the source, and I'm really not sure. Anyone with thoughts, please chime in.
I love having a schematic for my project, and in my opinion, it should have been part of the original plan set. I also plan to give a go at adding a fuel pump switch to the panel. I really like the idea of having switch control over that electric fuel pump. One more item that should have been included, in my opinion.

Tom

Back