What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Show and Shine time again: Cameron Park, CA

Mike S

Senior Curmudgeon
The annual "Show and Shine" here at Cameron Park is Oct 10.

This is going to be the 20th year, and they are looking to make it a good one.

The folks in charge are looking for more aircraft to be displayed, so lets help them out:D

Here is some photos from prior events.

Hope to see some of you there.

I think I'll come

Hey Mike,

I'm in Phase I but Cameron Park is JUST barely in my test area as I measure it on the sectional, so I think I'll fly over for the day. Do I need to register or sign up or anything?

By the way, you must be done with your windows by now, right? ready to update your signature block?

By the way, you must be done with your windows by now, right? ready to update your signature block?

I wish:(

Been way too busy with airport district issues to even touch the 10 for a while.

One more window to fit, then time to smear goo, er uh glue.

Scares me a bit, lots of $$ in headliner that could get damaged.

Contact info for the Show and Shine is [email protected] ----- I have nothing to do with the actual event, just trying to give it a bit of exposure.

Last edited:
The SNJ in this photo, from a prior Show/Shine, is now finished, and it just won the 2009 Heritage Trophy at Reno.

2005524568417282936_rs.jpg

And, the T28 is a prior winner.

These beautiful birds are worth seeing.

Last edited:
Heads up

Just a word for those who might be flying in for this event, at this time Cameron Park does not have fuel available.

With luck, we may have it by the time of the Show and Shine.

I will keep the status posted if anything changes.

Back