What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Group Arrival at OSH

Bill Collette

I'm New Here
I have read that there will be an RV mass arrival on Sunday 26 July at OSH. I have searched numerous sites and can find no information on this arrival. Where is the rendezvous point / airport? What time? Group leaders? Formation brief? Does anyone have any information. MAny thanks.
RV-4 "Sola Fide" N72SF

I have read that there will be an RV mass arrival on Sunday 26 July at OSH. I have searched numerous sites and can find no information on this arrival. Where is the rendezvous point / airport? What time? Group leaders? Formation brief? Does anyone have any information. MAny thanks.
RV-4 "Sola Fide" N72SF

Brad is correct.
This is an organized arrival for FFI formation qualified pilots who have been working for months preparing.
They will meet at KSQI the weekend before, practice practice practice, and will this year attempt another world record. Wish them/me all well in their flights.
Best,

FFI Formation

Wish them/me all well in their flights.
Best,

Kahuna, Thanks again for the Brownwood work-
You guys are awsome, Texas was great fun and a real learning experience-:eek:
Good luck to all in the all up! I hope to be there and watch it!!

RV-4 "Sola Fide" N72SF

Hey Bill,

You and I could do a formation at least to Rippon. I plan on flying north on Sunday the 26th. They will permit a 2 ship arrival, traffic permitting, but we'd have to get a clearance before Rippon before proceeding beyond that point.

I am up for it if you are. :)

Sunday mass arrival, 1330 overhead for the new gate ribbon cutting ceremony.
+- 5 seconds.:D

Then we will be in the overhead pattern Tuesday and Wednesday ~1130 to 1230 ish ish ish. Nothing in stone at Osh till the day of performance.

Back