What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Excellent - Partain Transportation

E. D. Eliot

Well Known Member
Received my first three RV-12 sub-kits from Van's today via Partain Transportation. The price is amazingly cheap (<$400 for 795# of kit plus the 4 shipping containers). Driver Michael showed care for not only my kit but for all of the aircraft and kit parts inside of his trailer. Service and shipping this way is excellent and an absolutely 'no worry' item.

Michael essentially unloaded my 4 containers by himself as he knew how to do it and I sure didn't!!!

I will use Partain Transportation for all of my shipping needs of items larger than a bread box!!! They can ship most anything from small pieces to sub-kits to completed aircraft. No horror stories. Highly recommend them.:)

He delivered my tail/wings today

You were the delivery right before me.

Great guy, we got everything off loaded smoothly. I will be using partain again.

I was right before you guys on the same load. We had to finagle a partially-completed RV8 and the RV-12 boxes out so we could extract my finish kit. Mike's a great guy, and the fact that he travels with a dog is awesome.

Wow!

Thanks gentleman. I will pass on the good word to Michael next time we talk. The standard build kits are a little more work but we appreciate your business!

As always we will save you money and take care of your kit as if it were ours.

Partain

Tony,
We had another thread going this week with similar comments regarding Jack's service, so please extend our collective appreciation to Jack-my Finish Kit crate didn't have a scratch on it!
Mike

just left voice mail for you

Tony,

I just ordered my finish kit that we talked about last week. Van has been notified you are the carrier and I just left a msg for you. Already looking out the door for the truck!!! :D Keep up the good work.

Mike's dog!!!

I agree- the dog is almost like another person! Happy ,very intelligent and always ready to go - great dog.:)

Back