What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Randy Simpson Airtime Manufacturing?????

Thetshot

I'm New Here
Anyone have access to [B]Randy Simpson at Airtime Manufacturing[/B]. 4 emails and no response? Last time I posted here he emailed me right away. So I am assuming he views these posts and has a problem with email. I have still not recieved my order from the beginning of september? If you can contact please ask him to view his emails about my late order.

Terry

Thetshot said:
I have still not recieved my order from the beginning of september? If you can contact please ask him to view his emails about my late order.

I Terry, I ordered near the end of Sept and Randy told me my order would ship a couple of Tuesday ago. When my order arrives, I'll let ya know...

Kevin

Thetshot said:
Thanks appreciate you letting me know....maybe he has a backlog

Hmm - I've sent him a couple of emails but no reply and my tidowns ain't arrived yet. I think I may need to challenge the payment through paypal.

Alas...

Ti-Downs

If previous history is any indication, you guys will get your Ti-Downs, but it is anyone's guess as to when. Randy's product is first class but his delivery schedule is, ah, casual.

Sam Buchanan (RV-6 and satisfied owner of a set of T-Downs)
http://thervjournal.com

Back