How did the skirt (without spacers) match up to canopy, and how did you attach the upper part of the skirt to the canopy?
The skirts are not attached yet, but I'll be gluing them on with 3m Scotchweld. I think it's DP-125 but I'm not sure. It's strong, flexible, and does not need as much of a gap as the sikaflex. I'll use rivets on the part that's just frame. I'm not going to drill any holes in my canopy!
The skirt fit just like everyone else's skirt - badly. Actually, it's only the last foot or so that is bad. I tried using heat to bend it into shape, but in the end I just cut off the upper part and made some new layups. *Much* faster and easier than trying to get the original flange to bend into shape. Next time I won't waste any time, I'll just cut. I hope to be finished with the skirts this week, and I'll put up some photos on my website.
BTW, anything @ rv8.ch will get to me.