What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Announcement!! JD Air Parts

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
JD Air parts is alive and well. However, we are making a transition and I'll be taking over the reigns of the company. My partner in this endeavor, Jason Krause, has become highly successful with several contracts to make parts for ATV's and other off road vehicles. In other words, he's making real money and must focus on that. I don't blame him.

With this success Jason simply cannot afford to shut down the machines from the ATV business making thousands of parts to JD Air making 50 to 100 parts in a run.

During this transition we will be there for questions and warranty and service work on existing products. We are not going anywhere!!!

I will keep everyone informed when we are up and running. At this time, I have no exact time frame but I will be focusing on getting things going as expeditiously as possible.

Finally, there will be all the current great products and some new ones as well. I sincerely thank you for the business and support over the years. Be patient and you'll see the new beginning as soon as possible.

What does this mean for parts that are out of stock? I was going to buy the canopy latch for my 9A.

Back