All instruments work perfectly. I have videos/pictures of them working in flight.
I will be taking out these instrument in the next 30 to 45 days and thought it will be best to list them while I can show they work. The only instrument that is already out of the plane is the BMA but I took pictures of it in flight before taking out.
If you would like to see close up photos please let me know and I will be happy to list it or send you pictures/videos.
I will be donating a portion of the sales to DR as I always do when I sell something on this site.
For Sale: I will also consider selling someone the entire panel as it sits. Will have to discuss with you if you are interested.
- Garmin SL40 Com w/ Tray - Sold Pending Payment
- Garmin/Apollo SL70 Transponder w/ Tray - Sold
- Garmin GTX 327 w/ Tray - SOLD
- Blue Mt. Avionics G5 EFIS w/ 2 Autopilot Servos & AP computer - $400 ( This has a built-in ADAHRS, OAT for TAS) - This is the entire system. Basically AP servos are free / included in the price.+ Shipping
- Vision Micro V1000 with v100 remote annunciator - $450 (4 x CHT, 4 x EGT, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Quantity, Fuel Flow, AMPs , Volts) + Shipping
- 2 x Vans Fuel Gauges - Sold
- Sigtronics SPA-400 Intercom - $100 - + Shipping
The following are Certified instruments and are all 2 1/4"- I'm most likely going to list these on some other forums like Bananza or other certified plane forums.
- MidContinent Certified Airspeed Indicator w/RV7 speed marking -New $2,300 - My Price $1,000
- Midcontinent Certified Altimeter - SOLD
- Midcontinent Electric Attitude Indicator - New $3,300 - My Price $1,350 + Shipping