What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Milestone: We've got Wheels and an Engine

RudiGreyling

Well Known Member
Hi Rvators,

A lot of visual progress happened in the last couple of weeks
I am so excited I justs got to share it
My submarine grew tentacles and a head that can make brooeemmm broeeemmm noises.

Engine Mount on?
rv_01.jpg

Ready to Launch???
rv_02.jpg

Landing Gear on?
rv_03.jpg

We are Mobile?
rv_04.jpg

No more building platform?
rv_05.jpg

Continue into next...

Continued from above

Brrooooeem Brrooooeeem on?
rv_06.jpg

?Well that is what the little inspector had to say?showing we are almost ready to fly?
rv_07.jpg

?Almost??hmmm! Still a lot of finishing of work, panel, electrics, fiberglass, baffles to be done?I am not fooled. :p

Till Next Time,
Kind Regards
Rudi

This shop is just way too clean! Now, I can't post any pictures of my building progress without being embarrassed. I sure hope my wife doesn't see this. :)

Congratulations on the milestone! I am looking forward to being at this stage myself some day. Thanks for the inspiration!

Oh my gosh!

Hey Rudi, there's some piece of plastic on the floor in that last picture! You've left open a small window for someone to sneak ahead in the cleanest shop competition :D !

PS, it won't be me!

Whoa RUDI!!!

Way to go! I have now given up all hope in trying to catch up with you! Looks great!

Keep up the great work!

:) CJ

I cant believe how messy my shop has become. I think I still have a plane in there. Problem is whenever I put things away I cant find them again.
Good thing is the wings are going away thursday for paint. Yay.

Back