What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Gear leg stiffeners available

woodmanrog

Well Known Member
Hey all,
Because of demand, I have finished building another batch of stiffeners per Van's plan number SK-75. They fit all ROUND gear legs. For further info contact: [email protected] Remember that 10% of all sales goes back to the Reeves family for this incredible web site. Be sure to send a donation this year not only for the web site but also to help family expenses since Susie had her procedure. On that note, Myra and I extend our best wishes for her to have a speedy recovery.
Roger

I'm a believer...

Hey all,
Because of demand, I have finished building another batch of stiffeners per Van's plan number SK-75. They fit all ROUND gear legs. For further info contact: [email protected] Remember that 10% of all sales goes back to the Reeves family for this incredible web site. Be sure to send a donation this year not only for the web site but also to help family expenses since Susie had her procedure. On that note, Myra and I extend our best wishes for her to have a speedy recovery.
Roger

I just put a set of Roger's stiffeners on my RV-7 and they work GREAT!

Nothing but goooood vibrations now-no bad ones!

Two thumbs up, and a good solution to a shimmying landing gear!

I just put a set of Roger's stiffeners on my RV-7 and they work GREAT!

Nothing but goooood vibrations now-no bad ones!

I bought a pair of Rogers stiffies but haven't installed them yet. Can you give a break-down of the install process?

thanks
~Marc

Leg stiffeners

Just put a set on our 7. Did multiple full stop landings yesterday without ANY vibes. These things rearlly work!

Back