What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WCFC 2016

AX-O

Well Known Member
All,
I?m pleased to announce this year?s West Coast Formation Clinic, WCFC 2016. We are returning to our original format which concentrates on teaching new folks the skills required to safely accomplish formation flying. The format also allows for experience folks to exercise the formation flying skill set.

Like every year we are expecting that we will receive more applicants than we can safely support. The management team will evaluate applications and contact participants as soon as possible after the application period closes. Applications will be accepted from 02/01/2016 through 02/15/2016. Please remember that the management team does this for fun and to help the RV-community be safer when performing formation flying. This is NOT our job; please give us time to figure out this complex event. There is a lot that goes into making this a safe event.

To apply and for additional details, visit the WCFC 2016 website shown below.

Date: Apr 22-24 of 2016

If you have any questions, please contact me or any of the POCs shown on our web site. Hope to see you there. Thank you,

Axel and the West Coast Formation Clinic Management Team

EZ.jpg

image.jpg

shucks!

was really looking forward to this event, but could not depart today.

When's the next one?

Great Job

To Axel and all the WCFC,
Super job guys. A really professionally organized and run event. Challenging, safe, fun and social all at once. It was a great learning event and to see 60+ RV's on the ramp at Madera was a sight to behold.
Cheers
Nige

Thank You

I second Nigel's comment!

Thanks to all who planned and executed the clinic. It was my first clinic and it was awesome! What a great bunch of people!

Thanks to Tank, Condor, Dragon, Indy, Rotor and Choppy especially for making the clinic such a great experience for me.

Looking forward to seeing your aileron bolt and spinner soon.

To Axel and all the WCFC,
Super job guys. A really professionally organized and run event. Challenging, safe, fun and social all at once. It was a great learning event and to see 60+ RV's on the ramp at Madera was a sight to behold.
Cheers
Nige

Ditto

I second Nigel's comment!

Thanks to all who planned and executed the clinic. It was my first clinic and it was awesome! What a great bunch of people!

Thanks to Tank, Condor, Dragon, Indy, Rotor and Choppy especially for making the clinic such a great experience for me.

Looking forward to seeing your aileron bolt and spinner soon.

Ditto

Back