What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sigh of relief

Rayh

Received the pink slip today from Charlie Monola, FISDO Charleston, WV. He made the FAA look good with his great attitude, professionalism and here to help attitude. Now the fun begins. It's time to put to use the skills I learned from John "Jetguy" Asbury during the transition training last month.
8919e67.jpg

Last edited:
Congradulations, are we delaying the trip south to knock out that first flight? We all want a complete debrief with lots of pictures.:D

Congradulations, are we delaying the trip south to knock out that first flight? We all want a complete debrief with lots of pictures.:D

We had to call the trip off. Wife's dad passed away Christmas morning.

Montani Semper Liberi

and for those of us in the RV world, we understand it a little more. Congratulations!

Very cool, I remember receiving mine as if it was yesterday...Wow what a feeling.. Take care and enjoy..

Monola

I've dealt with Charlie for the last 7-8 years and he is one of the best I know. He truly is "Here to Help" and is a great example of how all inspectors should operate.

Back