What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Enter Kitplanes "Best Of....." Photo Contest!

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Here's your next chance at a $25 gift certificate from Aircraft Spruce:

Next Best of... "Camping with your homebuilt"

People do a lot of things with their homebuilts - and one of them is to load them up and head for the hills - or the forests, or the beach! Let's see your best picture of your homebuilt on a camping trip - we know you've all been to some exotic locations to meet with friends, fish, or just hang out in the great outdoors with a favorite book.

camping-300.jpg

Point your browser on over here to enter your picture - let's see what ya' got!

Bumping this up!

Our kitplanes staff (and apparently our readers) got so busy with pre-Oshkosh, Oshkosh, and post-Oshkosh that this month's contest sort of got lost in the dust - so we're extending submittals for another week!

Come on folks - I know you've got some great pictures of "camping with your homebuilt" - I've seen them - so head on over here and submit your best shot. There's plenty you can buy with a $25 gift certificate to Aircraft Spruce if you win.

Camping in Cavanaugh Bay, ID before heading to oshkosh! Have to say, It was one of the best strips i've been into.

Make sure that you go to Kitplanes website to submit that Nicholas - we can't enter it just by posting here - and its a really nice shot!

Back