What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV-7A owner

von_flyer

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Today I became the new 'caretaker' of RV-7A N715AB. This fine example was skillfully built by Gary Kremers and his talent and craftsmanship show through in every detail. I am looking forward to hours and miles of enjoyment with the help of this forum in operating and maintaining the 7A.

0c72caeb-fc2c-4c52-a1d8-17bffe59baf3_zpsz1yyjbar.jpg

Bitter sweet goodbye

John,
I hope you and Dian have as much fun as Darlene and I did over the past 10 years. Make sure you make the time to take some long cross country flights. N715AB knows the way as she's been to Maine, Bahamas, AZ, Oregon and many places in between over the past 1200 hours.

It was a little hard dropping her off today but I know she is in good hands.

Guess I'll need to change the avatar.

Have fun and stay in touch.

Gary Kremers

Welcome to VAF, John. I'm sure your brother Dave here in Vero will soon be all over this airplane. That is, if you can tear him away from his Laser. Looking forward to seeing you in Florida soon!

Welcome

Welcome John,
Looks like you may be hangers at D95. I am building a 9 in Hadley and trained at D95 with Barry. I would love to stop and see your 7. Give me a call when you are going to be at the airport. I'm sure Frank Thorman would also like to see it.

Keith
586-531-5513

Hi Keith,

You are correct, the RV is based at D95 right now.

Apparently we are neighbors! Are you familiar with the E/W strip on Green Corners Road just south of Pratt? That's me. The C-140 is at home and the RV will be there on and off during the summer.

I would be happy to show you the new addition.

Regards,
John

Back