What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Introduction

gacnik123

Well Known Member
Hi RV friends,
Quick introduction here. My name is John and after many tube and fabric plane's, I have decided to try something new. I am in the final stretch of selling my incredible acro sport II, which was a very tough decision, but I did it. I have always had a love for the rv's and look forward to a new adventure.

On my radar is an rv4. I look forward to all the great information and people here. Until next time keep all your landings intentional!!! John

Welcome to VAF!

John,
welcome.gif
to VAF.

John,
Welcome to VansAirforce, the folks here are great and can be a great help to you on your journey with a Vans project.

Smilin' Jack

John,
You're doing it right. Stay plugged into VAF. Listen and learn, and order those tools and that kit! The hardest part is just getting started...it's all a blast after that.

Welcome

Welcome John.
There are several builders in the Denver area. One building a RV3B. Come up and visit sometime. If you would like to be included in a small e-mail group, send me an e-mail. Address below.

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I am really looking forward to this new adventure. I will keep you posted.. John

Back