What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Photos of Mark?s very nice RV-9 over PA heading to breakfast

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Photos of Mark?s very Nice RV9 over PA heading to breakfast.

We flew to Sky Manor (N40) for breakfast, with a few friends. We met up with Mark and Nora in the air over Pottstown. We had prearranged to fly formation and shoot some pics of Marks? very nice RV9. I had my GoPro on the wing and a Sony Nex-7 with a good lens. His RV is outstanding and the workmanship on this bird is unbelievable.

Below are some of the in air photos of his beautiful RV9;

Mark 02338-91414.jpg

Mark 02339-91414.jpg

Mark 02340-91414.jpg

Mark 02341-91414.jpg

Great day for flying very clear, winds 8 kts from the north, 69 deg, and the view was unbelievable. We could see the Philly and NY skylines from the air.

More photos and a short video posted on my blog
http://dvalcik.blogspot.com/2014/09/air-to-air-photos-of-my-friends-planes.html

Both of you should go after breakfast to provide air support for Scott the Lawbreaker. It took me more then 15 minutes to catch his Cayman :D

Thanks David!

Beautiful WX to fly - sorry I missed the airshow in Ocean City . . .

Dr Suess runway:D:D Very good!

Quite possibly the best 9 to be found.

Totally agree. I don't know how judges missed it at Oshkosh. The pictures below are around winter 2010. Mark is finishing and almost ready for DAR.
No shoes in/on the plane :D

Now I'm getting nervous . . . I don't trust these guys . . .

All of these generous compliments - they must be planning to hit me up for something:eek:

Thanks guys . . . its a great plane that I love to fly - wish I had more time though.

Back