VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 07-22-2014, 05:14 AM

Default 4th Annual Wynkoop Fly-in

OK boys and girls, the 4th annual Wynkoop Fly-in will be held this year on August 15th & 16th. This year it is sponsored by EAA Chapter 233, and promises to be the best yet. There will be pizza and a movie on Friday night, a breakfast fly-out Saturday morning to Chapter 402's breakfast, and lunch at Wynkoop, beginning at 12:00. There will be ham-n-beans, cornbread, and roasted corn on the cob, for a donation. Feel free to bring a dish to pass, but it isn't a requirement. Last year we had over 100 airplanes over the weekend, and we'd like to see y'all come.

For those who don't know, Wynkoop (6G4) is one of the nicest grass strips you will ever see. It is smooth as a baby's bottom, and there is a picnic grove midfield on the south side of runway 24-6, and plenty of parking space for aircraft. It is has among the lowest fuel prices in the state of Ohio.

Regards, Merle
Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most