What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bart and Sue Coming South for Summer!!!

Relentless

Well Known Member
Its true! I have been fortunate enough to hire the two most notable people in our business to come join the Titan Engine Team. Bart sold Aerosport Power several years ago and it seems the business has just sold again leaving a huge opportunity for us. Bart and Sue have both agreed to move down to San Antonio through the rest of the year and help me dial this place in. Sue will be helping me with sales and training customer service personnel and Bart will be running my R&D shop to sort out our new 409 and R Series cylinders. :D

2vdfbrm.jpg
[/IMG]

Its not that hot here is it?

Uh-oh

Hey Kev:

Your shop & offices are gonna need industrial sized A/C units to keep those 2 happy. Other employees will need extra layers of clothing to wear too....

And, Canadian bacon is WAY different than what we think of as bacon...better get 'em a good supply of that too..

Good luck!

Carry on!
Mark

I can already feel the power being added to the engines. Love having Bart and Sue on board. Great reputations bringing even more power to the Titan motors. Welcome aboard team.

Bart and Sue have always been there to answer any questions or supply parts I needed for my Aerosport engines, and I wasn't even the builder! The knowledge and skill you just hired should really benefit Titian Engines.

That's fabulous news for you and your team. There simply aren't two finer people than Bart and Sue, not to mention the knowledge and expertise they bring. They are two of the gems in our RV world!

Now we're talking! I had a feeling that was what was going on! Looking forward to seeing what comes out from the shop there Kevin.

Bart and Sue...

Two of my favorite aviation people in the world. They have always given me 100% support over the years with the three engines I've bought from them. Two classy and knowledgeable people. Congrats!

Jerry

Back